Monday, January 26, 2015

Challenge 51 - A Coffee Break


This is our first challenge which starts in this new year 2015 and I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Wonderful, Happy New Year and much success at everything you want to do.  In this PADT blog I have had the privilege of interacting with the nicest, kindest people and I am ever so thankful of everyone's support and help. I am also very  grateful to those of us who take the time to share comments and motivate each other.

We all enjoyed the last challenge so much...  reading about the painting processes is so much interesting and educational at the same time. A big thank you to everyone who participated!

It was also fun to see how all  of us artists go through the same doubts and dilemmas and 'tensions' as our paintings progress and that makes the whole process of creativity such an intensely enjoyable endeavor.

About the challenge and composition

In this challenge I invite you to share your paintings on the subject I have posted. This picture is from Cafe Prego in Toronto -  a nice & relaxing place. It is close to my favorite art stores, DeSerres and Curry's; and often I visit this little coffee shop and try out new art supplies which I have just bought.

You are welcome to modify the composition if you like and share with us why and how you did it.

Please send your paintings by March 7, 2015. The next challenge will be posted on March 8, 2015.  

Wishing you happy painting!

Best regards,
Lela









No comments: